Imagine you plan on cooking a lavish dinner for your friends and family on a special occasion and you go to the supermarket to buy fresh fruits, vegetables and oils to ensure you cook a healthy meal. You make sure you get fresh fruits and vegetables but how do you ensure from multiple bottles of oils kept on the shelf, the one you pick is healthy and packed with nutrients? The only way to ensure it is by choosing cold pressed cooking oil instead of refined oil.
Vediko has an entire range of special cold pressed cooking oils which are packed with nutrients and have no additional preservatives. Here's an entire range of cooking oils which Vediko offers :
1. Coconut Oil - Coconut oil in itself is a multi-purpose oil, helpful in hair and skin nourishment It can help relieve indigestion. Oil pulling with coconut oil is good for oral hygiene.
Benefits : Rich in lauric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid, mono saturated fats, poly saturated fats, plant sterols, and MCT's. Coconut oil helps in hair growth and health, boosts good cholesterol levels and improves cognitive function.
2. Black Mustard Oil - Black mustard oil is more pungent and has a strong flavor thus suitable for pickles and body massages. It can be used as a cooking oil for giving a strong mustard flavours.
Benefits: Mustard oil has a high concentration of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which may assist maintain healthy cholesterol levels. When used topically, it can aid in the battle against bacterial and fungal infections. There is some evidence to support the use of mustard oil for sinusitis sufferers.
3. Yellow Mustard Oil - A good relief for indigestion as it promotes digestion by stimulating the secretion of gastric juices.
Benefits: Yellow Mustard oil may help combat bacterial infections in the colon, intestines, urinary tract, and other areas of the digestive system when ingested. As a stimulant of gastric and biliary secretion, mustard oil also assists digestion by activating the excretion system and increasing one's desire to consume food. It also has a high amount of vitamin E, which helps to keep the skin healthy. Additionally, when used topically, it may aid in UV and pollution protection for the skin.
4. White Sesame Oil Can be used as cooking and baking oil Can be used for salad and pasta dressing Can be applied to the skin because it's rich in zinc which is the most important mineral for skin.
Benefits: Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, poly saturated fats and antioxidants which reduces the risks of developing chronic and heart diseases. It is not only used to regulate sugar levels but also used to treat joint pain, toothaches, menstruated cramps and more. Sesame oil also has tyrosine which is helpful against depression and anxiety.
5. Groundnut Oil Rich in vitamin E, it provides protection from various chronic diseases while the unsaturated 'good fats' help maintain a good cholesterol level and balances high blood pressure. Delays onset of cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer's diseases are also taken into account.
Vediko's range of cold pressed cooking oils are available online with an easy to buy process. One thing to keep in mind while using these oils is to cook on a low flame, this makes sure the nutrients of virgin oils are not killed due to high flames. The motive behind making cold pressed oils is to extract the oils from the seeds without any heat pressure and chemicals so that raw and pure oil is achieved. These pure cooking oils do not cause any kind of harm to health which the refined oils otherwise do. Refined oils are extracted with high temperature and added chemicals and preservatives as well which also increases their shelf life. But this isn't an ideal criteria to choose what goes in your food, the fresher it is the healthier it is. Vediko's cold pressed oils can be ordered online and used for both cooking and massaging too.